Major indigestion - needing to climb back on the wagon

After completing my first 30 last week and (unfortunately) failing the reintro process, I really went on a blitz over the weekend: Friday night wedding (with cake), Saturday Bachelorette/Bachelor party on the lake (beer, margaritas, gluten filled snacks), and then a family dinner out last night (pizza, garlic bread, frozen custard). After last night's meal, my chest/stomach felt very, very heavy and still feels the same way today. It's not a heartburn feeling, but a major fullness (as if I just ate two Thanksgiving dinners). The pharmacist recommended GAs-X, which I took 2 tablets...still feeling crummy. Brain fog, cramping and the chest/stomach heaviness. Will this go away? I have not had this fullness feeling since I was pregnant.

I definitely felt loads better when I was on the Whole 30..thinking of just going back on it! The pizza and custard and beers were NOT WORTH IT!

I've found lots and lots of Not Worth It foods.  It's one of the best things about the reintroduction process, actually -- learning that "treat" foods are actually often terrible!  I think you did a great deal of learning in one weekend -- and going back to foods that make you feel actually GOOD is a really important idea.

ThyPeace, been there!

Archived