Newbie starting August 30!

NancyW

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum, and am ready to start my first Whole 30 on August 30. I've been thinking about a change in my way of eating for a long time now, and after reading "It Starts With Food," I'm committed to doing this! I love that there's a forum to help with questions and support, especially after reading the timeline. It helps to know what I might be in for. As tough as it sounds, I'm excited to do this because the benefits will be worth the effort. And when I see my doctor in October, I'm sure he'll be thrilled too. Thanks in advance for helping pave the way--I look forward to getting to know all of you!

NancyW 

well good luck I started today and hope I can get the support I need from the forum. I am a 52 year old Hispanic and weigh 320 I need to  lose a lot of weight but I know this is one day at  time. just for today I will one day at a time not thinking of the next 29 days.  

well good luck I started today and hope I can get the support I need from the forum. I am a 52 year old Hispanic and weigh 320 I need to  lose a lot of weight but I know this is one day at  time. just for today I will one day at a time not thinking of the next 29 days.

There is a group that started two days ago. Feel free to join them here:http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/30302-starting-817/

Archived