Starting the whole30 on September 28th

Hashimotono39

Really excited to start this program. I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease 9 months ago after having my first child. it has been a struggle finding a doctor who straddles both sides of medicine. I just can't grasp the concept of being on synthroid for the next 40+ years of my life. I have started healing my gut through bone broth and other supplements, am gluten free and very little dairy. I am looking forward to having the tools in this program to clean out my system and then truly see what my triggers are. I have found in my search for answers that you are your own advocate and i am not going to give up until i am either off meds completely or on the lowest dose possible. Would love to hear feedback from others with Hashimoto's and how they are doing? 

Hi there,

I'm currently on day 10 of this program, I as well have hashimoto's and have had it for the passed 3 years. I've been on synthroid since then. It's a VERY frustrating disease to have... as you probably already know. I've tried being gluten free, which I believe made me feel a bit better... but my energy is ALWAYS soooooo low. I still don't know what I need to do. I hope this program works for you! I'm definitely interested to see if anyone else might have this disease and what works for them, because I'm pretty much at my whit's end.

Hi... I don't have Hashimoto's, but I tend to look for advice from Natural News... I have been an email subscriber since 2005, and they don't play around when talking about facts... Ignore the pink colored part of the link at the top and the right side links, that keeps the site free... The links below talk about Hashimotos...

I hope they help you

http://www.naturalnews.com/SearchResults.asp?pr=NN&query=hashimotos

Archived