Non Scale Victory!!

Fit-Oj

I started the whole 30 program on the 20th of August 2015 for the first time, and on day 9 being yesterday, drum rolls................ I fit into a smaller jean I did have reservations that it wouldn't fit and didn't want to be sad about it. I tried it anyway and it FIT.

I started the whole 30 program on the 20th of August 2015 for the first time, and on day 9 being yesterday, drum rolls................ I fit into a smaller jean I did have reservations that it wouldn't fit and didn't want to be sad about it. I tried it anyway and it FIT.

How exciting is that????  And in only 9 days.  Good for you.  I can only imagine what you be like at the end of 30 days.  CONGRATULATIONS

I too have non scale victories! I am less tired in the morning, I don't need coffee to wake up, I feel better throughout the day. My pants fit better and others are noticing. Also, I don't have the after lunch food coma any longer. Woohoo! I am on Day 27 and doing well!

How exciting is that????  And in only 9 days.  Good for you.  I can only imagine what you be like at the end of 30 days.  CONGRATULATIONS

Thank U Ny2la2montreal . I've raised my 30day weight released goal bar seeing that I achieved this feat

Archived