Day 13 and I'm going to a College Football Game!

NikkiBas

Eat a gigantic omelette packed with whatever you like on the trip there... 5 egg or more... If you are hungry there, assuming you are human and not rabbit, the stadium food smell will be more attractive than a carrot...

Then again, maybe rabbits like brats and burgers and beer... I don't know, not willing to offer them any

Then again, maybe you can resist temptation and just eat carrot...

• 2 weeks later...

Im in the same boat! I have a college game on the the 26th and am an advid tailgater doing the whole grilling and drinking. That will be day 27, so close yet so far! I think my most difficult part will be the beer and not the food at that point. I can make any type of food I want on the grill.

We're heading to a game on Sunday--three of us are doing a Whole 30 (two on day 28 and one on day 13) and a lot of people NOT! We're going to tail gate big--we volunteered to bring the meats and some of the sides so that we will definitely have good food. Pulled pork (using part of the roasted pork shoulder recipe from the 30 Day Guide book), ribs, collard greens made using compliant bacon, vinegar cole slaw, and deviled eggs. We're also going to make LaCroix mocktails,.

Eating a good amount before hand should help us get through the game without wanting to snack, but just in case we'll take a few items in with us. Check with the stadium you'll be at--ours allows us to take some food items in as long as they are carried in a bag that meets guidelines. 

We'll be taking roasted cinnamon nuts, carrots, olives and apple slices. 

If your stadium doesn't allow you to bring outside food in, do a quick search at the concession stands for areas that sell non-traditional stadium fare--our stadium has a "convenience store" type area that sells fruit and nuts and other healthier options. If all else fails--buy a burger sans bun. 

Archived