Tailgating

kmg5188

This is my first whole30 and it just happens to be football season, I am known as the queen of the tailgate food and can usually be found playing beer pong before kick off. I am half way through the whole30 so I have the cooking at home down but I am wondering if anyone has any ideas/ recipes that would be easy for me to bbq or reheat. Any ideas would be much appreciated! Thank you!

Applegate Naturals hot dogs, W30 compliant sausages, brats & kraut, grilled kabobs, grassfed burgers, egg salad, sweet potato fries, any kind of grilled vegetable, chili, chili burgers or dogs, I saw suggested on here chili with hot dogs in it.

I like to make foil packets (actually learned this from my boyfriend) for grilling some veggies. I made some awesome carrots, just slice them like fries, then toss in coconut oil, cumin & cinnamon and wrap up in some tin foil and grill for like 10 min (if that). You could pre-assemble veggies like this and have them tossed on the grill. There are a lot of meats you could bring with you and maybe just pre-bake a sweet potato before you go?

Really glad football is here, also!!

Archived