SusanB - 1st Whole 30

SusanB

In August, I did what I called a Whole 30 Prep....meaning ... that I eliminated a lot of the non-Whole 30 foods.  I had no wheat and no added sugar for the whole month of August.

But... it was not a "real" Whole 30 because I continued to eat things like white rice and regular butter and some processed foods (not a lot, but some) such as regular mayo, ketchup and other minimally processed foods.

I wanted to give up the "biggies" (wheat and sugar) and let my body get adjusted to that Prep Time so that I could sail through my Whole 30 this month.

I really noticed a difference last month and can't wait to see what happens with my real Whole 30 this month.

Yesterday, I removed all non-Whole 30 foods from the refrigerator and the pantry and did a big grocery shopping trip to re-stock with Whole 30 foods.

I am ready to start.   Off to fix some breakfast....

September 1, 2015

Day One

Whole 30

In August, I did what I called a Whole 30 Prep....meaning ... that I eliminated a lot of the non-Whole 30 foods.  I had no wheat and no added sugar for the whole month of August.

But... it was not a "real" Whole 30 because I continued to eat things like white rice and regular butter and some processed foods (not a lot, but some) such as regular mayo, ketchup and other minimally processed foods.

I wanted to give up the "biggies" (wheat and sugar) and let my body get adjusted to that Prep Time so that I could sail through my Whole 30 this month.

I really noticed a difference last month and can't wait to see what happens with my real Whole 30 this month.

Yesterday, I removed all non-Whole 30 foods from the refrigerator and the pantry and did a big grocery shopping trip to re-stock with Whole 30 foods.

I am ready to start.   Off to fix some breakfast....

September 1, 2015

Day One

Whole 30

GOOD LUCK!!!!! 

Thank you !!!

Day One

Breakfast: 

2 eggs fried in 1/2 TB coconut oil

1/2 grapefruit

Lunch

5 ounces boiled shrimp

2 red potatoes boiled, then fried in 1/2 TB coconut oil