Starting September 21st

tgab13

I'll be starting my 2nd Whole30 next Monday, September 21st. The first time I completed a Whole30 was August 2014 and I loved the way it made me feel. Since then I've maintained a relatively healthy lifestyle although summer did bring on some indulgences (I'm looking at you fruity alcoholic beverages!) My goals are to clean up my eating habits as I complete a fall fitness challenge so that I can start this new season off strong. 

This week I'll be reviewing the Whole30 materials and cleaning out my pantry.

Let's do this!

Hi everyone. My friend and I are also starting the Whole 30 day challenge for the first time. We started a Facebook page so we can get love and support on this journey. We would love to get advice from you. Please join and lets support each other with love. 

Thanks,

Jennifer

https://www.facebook.com/474429676064718   The page is called Strong and Courageous 

Hey all! My whole family (husband, mother-in-law, daughter, and myself!) are starting our 1st round of Whole 30 on 9/21 too.  We are super excited to curb our unhealthy cravings, gain energy and just do a re-start on our bodies.
Wishing you all a successful Whole 30!! :) 

Hey everyone!  I'm starting my first Whole30 on 9/21 as well!  I've always 'battled' with my weight and nutrition, however, in January of 2011, my partner and I went Paleo.  Over the course of 18 months, I lost over 80lbs, and felt the best I've ever felt in my life.  I started the Paleo journey with the understanding it was going to be a '30 day cleanse' of sorts, but ended up sticking with it, and loving it, for far longer than I had initially thought.  I'm a sweets person, so the sugars were the hardest part for me to part with.  "Quitting" sugar was 10 times more difficult for me than when I finally decided to quit smoking cigarettes, however, after detoxing, I had never felt better.  The weight loss, and overall better health, allowed me to do things I'd always been held back from...hiking, biking, running (ran a 5k, which I had never even considered before), and countless other activities.

I fell off track about a year and a half ago when we began wedding planning (which of course includes catering consultations, cake tastings, etc), and then just got 'too busy' to eat healthy (not really an excuse).  I'm more motivated than ever to get back on track, and am hoping the Whole30 will be just the jump start I need to get back on the right track, and on day 31, continue back with Paleo.  

My one goal is to feel and BE healthy again.  The 'perks' of losing weight, fitting into my favorite pants again, and being able to go on much more rewarding hikes will just be an added bonus!

We can do this!

Archived