Getting Started on my Best Life

glorijean

I'm 5'3, 105 lbs, 56 years old, and mother of 6. Now it's my turn to reclaim my body and be the primary focus in my life. I suffer from systemic inflammation, arthritis, joint pain, allergies and chronic fatigue. I'm very excited to finally learn what my body needs, and have the time and resources to implement a winning plan for my life.

Glorijean,

I'm in the same boat as you, only I'm 62 with grown kids and three grandsons. I also have a couple of rescue dogs that have special needs and take a lot of my spare time. I'm also still working full-time, but I am ready to concentrate on myself for a change. I'm starting another Whole30 which isn't too difficult, because I've given up most non-compliant food except my two weaknesses, beer and chocolate. Exercise is one thing I'm really lacking.

We can do this and if you ever need encouragement, this is the place. It's hard to put yourself first when you have family. Please check in often and let us know how you're doing. You have the motivation and that is the first step. I know for sure that this program can help with your aches and pains. There are so many health benefits that you will be amazed.

Archived