Day 3 and Hello

Inna

Hello all! I have started Whole 30 on Monday (technically Sunday, since that is when I cooked a batch of soup for the week's lunches).

So far, so good. The only issue I have so far is black coffee/no sugar... I have to have a coffee first thing, but usually I have it milky with 2 sugars, so going black no sugar cold turkey is tough... 

I know day 3 is early days, but I am feeling a little better already and my other half noted that I do not look as bloated... so quite excited about what this can do for me and if this means I have to put up with black coffee, so be it...

Hello Inna! Day 3 for me too.

I'm quite excited to rediscover how much I love good black coffee made in a French Press.

I had become way too dependent on warm milk drinks.

I get my coffee from a company that is organic and free trade but also has a wide variety of beans and roasts. (Larry's Beans). Experiment to find a TASTE you enjoy.

Hey! Fellow day 3er.. ;)

Ah, I do have an espresso thingy... I shall experiment! At the moment I am on the Organic Fair trade instant... it is truly disgusting! But I have to stick to it until the end before I am allowed to buy a new one, for financial reasons... Hopefully I get used to it by the end and anything better will just be an improvement! 

Archived