Recipe review...

Inna

Hello all, 

I wonder whether this already exists on this forum? I know you can comment underneath some online recipes, but wonder whether it would be helpful to provide feedback on stuff we try out in one location somewhere on this forum? If that already exists, could someone please direct me there?

Thank you!

xxx 

I'm not sure I understand your question.

If you like one of the recipes posted in this forum, you can simply reply to that topic with your review.   Lots of recipes are posted here, in the Recipe Sharing section, but folks may post recipes in other parts of the forum (e.g., group threads, meal planning, cooking, etc.).

If you're posting recipes, be sure to do so consistent with the forum rules to respect the copyright. 

I'm not sure I understand your question.

If you like one of the recipes posted in this forum, you can simply reply to that topic with your review.   Lots of recipes are posted here, in the Recipe Sharing section, but folks may post recipes in other parts of the forum (e.g., group threads, meal planning, cooking, etc.).

If you're posting recipes, be sure to do so consistent with the forum rules to respect the copyright. 

I can see how I confused the matters... I should read my posts at least twice before pressing send...

All I meant was if I tried a recipe out, for example this one last night http://meatified.com/beef-pumpkin-stew/and I want to share my experience (did it work, didnt it work, was it my fault etc), can I do it here?

Thank you xx

Archived