Day 1~1/14/16

kubak

Good luck to you...I started yesterday and I have been so nervous also!  The food prep and planning seems to be taking the most time, but it is definitely worth it!  I just read a post where some people leave a crockpot of broth going for a few days, so I am definitely planning to do that.  This is my first time around, how about you?

Hi!  I just started today too and i'm freaking out a little because my prep could have been a lot better.  I'm trying to make up for it today and have made progress but i'm just sooooooooo tired.  I think i'm ready to go to bed :).  Instead i'll do my best at my workout and hope that i don't fall over!!!!!!

Cheers,

Hannah

Hannah...I know what you mean!  I feel like I've prepared pretty good, but here I am at work today thinking I might not have enough food.  And unfortunately I go right to exercise class from here at the end of the day!  And last night I had frozen peas and carrots with dinner, only to realize later that peas are a no-no!  grrrrrr!

I started yesterday as well. So its day 2 and I am not sure how I feel. I was feeling nauseous this morning but it went away. I feel like I might have not prepared well enough to actually start. I am finding my meals are not big enough to last me until my next one because I get really hungry in between. I have been drinking a ton of water and some tea. I feel sluggish today. I ended up eating a apple as a snack, which I know is not what I was supposed to do but again, I am not as prepared food wise as I should be. I am going to keep pushing through. I plan on going grocery shopping later today. 

I can see that preparation is key with the Whole 30 as I've been spending a lot of time in both the kitchen and the grocery store.  I am starting Day 6 today and I am feeling pretty good.  Last week I read on another post where someone leaves a perpetual crockpot of broth going.  So last week I started a beef bone broth in the crockpot and today I have a chicken broth started.  I'm excited about this process because I think I will keep doing this when I am done with my Whole 30.

Archived