Naz786

Starting February 15, 2016

Day 57. I added a new vegetable to my palate-asparagus! I've had itbefore but haven't made it myself. It's pretty good. Now that I like eating this way, I will be more open to try new veggies. Besides you have to have variety in what you eat or else you'll get bored and that'll lead to failure. 3 more days!

Thanks for all your posts and support! Friday I'm going to keep on this plan for the most part but now and then I'll choose some Paleo ingredients. If I find that my weight isn't going down I'll do another whole 30.

Day 60! We made it! Tomorrow I'll weigh and measure myself to see my progress. I like eating this way so I will continue it but just add beans and legumes back in. I've got several goals that I'm working towards but thanks to all of you, I've reached some of them! Stay healthy my friends!

Whoo-hoooo! Congrats!!! 60 days.

I will switching over to paleo and keep on working out.

Thank you for the support and encouragement.

Proud of us all!

I've lost an additional 4.5 pounds and inches off of everything! Slow and steady! In so glad I found this program!

Oh that is fantastic!! Congrats!!!!

I've only lost a 2 lbs but I'll take it.

Oh that is fantastic!! Congrats!!!!

I've only lost a 2 lbs but I'll take it.

Congrats to you too! As long as YOU feel healthy, then that's good. Don't need to see what a scale says to determine if this is good or not!

I lost weight and inches! I'm happy. The best part was I was never hungry! I will continue eats like this for the most part. It was nice meeting you all on this forum!