Day 22 Pants Tight

Hello,

I am on day 22 of my whole 30 and when I put my pants on this morning they were tighter than before I started. I will say that the tightness is only in my thighs and not my waist but i'm confused by this also because i'm not working out really. Additionally I don't feel the tiger blood, in fact I feel more tired then I did last week. I was out in another city all day on Saturday and had to eat out for both lunch and dinner (which caused me so much anxiety) and now I keep over analyzing what I ate to see if it could be causing my symptoms.

Here is what I eat on a typical day:

Breakfast: Large slice of egg frittata (ground beef, sweet potato, eggs, bell peppers & spinach) and half an avocado
Lunch: 1 1/2 aidels chicken and apple sausage, broccoli, rice cauliflower, bed of spinach and kale and half an avocado
Dinner: Protein of some sort (tri-tip, chicken, pork chop), Half a sweet potato or mashed cauliflower, Broccoli or Zucchini

Snack: Half an apple

I'm not hungry between meals and feel satisfied when i'm done eating. I just feel like i'm doing something wrong because I can tell that i'm not losing weight and i'm worried i'm actually gaining. I don't know if anyone has experienced this or maybe i'm eating to much, any advice would be appreciate.

Thank you!

Archived