Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life's relationship with food...

Jenbwagg

Hi, y'all! I'm Jennifer and I've had a lifelong love/hate relationship with food and what it does to my body. Just coming off a 40 day Paleo experiment that went well. My husband and I did it together and were pretty dedicated to sticking to it. I was looking for ways to adapt it going forward, read about the Whole30, and decided I wanted to do a deeper dive into this. I'm committed to following the rules and working this plan for the full 30 days. Cannot wait to stand at the other side of this with a reformed notion of who really runs the show with my health - is it me, or is it the food? 

I'm ready to stand up and claim it.

My Day 1 is tomorrow, Sunday, March 13, 2016.

Because I'm worth it!

Damn straight.   ;)

How are you doing?  I realized that I am a total sugar addict. I thought I was a food addict and definitely do not have a proper relationship with food. I always thought that with other addictions, you can live without cigarettes, alcohol, drugs...but you must have food to live.  Now I realize I do not need sugar to live and that is my real addiction.

I totally dreamed last night that I ate a noncompliant food.  I saw in one of the books that was a common dream...but I didn't think it would happen to me.  LOL.

27 days left.  :)

Archived