Today (3/29) is Day 2

AmisOtis

And black coffee isn't terrible.  I do feel tired and am behind the curve with meal planning.  I spent last week giving up grains to prepare, which was great, but now I'm sick of eggs and I still have 29 days to go.  I'm looking for commiseration if anyone happens to be on a similar timeline!

:)

I'm also on Day 2. I can't commiserate on the egg problem because I could eat eggs with every meal, every day. :D  But I didn't meal plan very well this week either, doing Easter gatherings instead of shopping and prepping food. I am keeping meals simple this week and going to bed early. Nights are my worst time as far as sugar cravings go.

Yes, night time is the hardest for me too.  That's when I usually go for the tortilla chips.  I'm just trying hang in there with the herbal tea.  This is when having 2 little ones is kind of helpful.  A decade ago, I would have been obsessing about the food, but now I don't have time  to think. So, I just need to hang in there for the hour or so after they are down until I get to bed myself. Happy Day 3!

Archived