Hi, New Member

NoSugarTonight

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I have lots of questions and some information to share. I have been on whole30 for 8 days. I have been eating very simply. By this I mean I am just cooking veggies and meat and eating fruits but haven't tried making dishes like casseroles but want to start. I have made beef broth and beef soup with loads of vegetables that is delicious and has helped me immensely. I find that something hot helps me feel more satisfied. I am happy to share.

I plan on making chili next which will be like my regular recipe but without the beans and of course no rice. Might try the cauliflower rice thing... never tried it before. 

I think I am eating way too much fruit and will post this as a discussion topic. Nice to be here.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats on getting started.  I found the daily emails from Whole 30 helped before but am going without those this time (3rd).  It gets easier and I will not return to my bad habits.  In fact this will be a Whole 60 as I am gearing up for a month long vacation in June/July.

Archived