Starting May 1st!

luckyj83

Hi there!

I am also starting May 1st. Very excited! Last summer I did 5 months of Whole 30 in a row and I felt amazing. Then, I had a LOT of changes and transitions in my life. Lot of emotional upheaval and I "let" myself comfort with pizza and ice cream. I was moving and working and it was hard to have energy to plan ahead. But now I'm settled in my new home and I can plan meals better. 

I can't wait to feel as good as I did when I was eating Whole 30. Looking forward to supporting each other

Anyone else going to sign up for the daily newsletter? I'm thinking of doing it. 

Be well

Yay! I'm also starting my first Whole30 on May 1st. I'm nervous, eager and motivated, kind of mixed feelings. My boyfriend was hestitant at first and said he'd join me during the weekends (when we're together), but after I finished the 1st book he decided to join me for the whole journey. We've both finished both books now and got a bit of planning done for the meals too. How are you guys preparing?

Are any of you planning some meals ahead?

I'm clarifying butter at the moment and also made some hot sauce. Shredding and freezing some vegetables (carrot, zucchini, sweet potatoes) are also still on the planning. Oh yeah; got rid of all non-compliant foods too, put them in a big box which I hid far, far, away.

Hi! I'm also starting today, my first Whole30! I'm already gluten- and dairy-free, but I haven't been able to fix my digestive issues and a series of autoimmune disorders. I'm hoping this helps! I'm feeling a little overwhelmed now that I've cleared the cabinets, but I'm super excited!! Good luck to everyone!!

Archived