Starting reintro tomorrow!

Renaejz

Today is day 30!! I can't believe it! What an amazing journey it has been :-)

Quick question that has probably been asked..what do you do about added sugar in foods that you are reintroducing? For instance I bought some plain greek yogurt yesterday but I don't think I can eat it plain..was thinking a little agave to sweeten it up. I figured that was better than the other yogurts that already have so much sugar in them already!

Congrats!  I too am on day 31.  I have not yet added anything back in as I am waiting for a glass of wine tonight!  I think after that I might try some black beans tmrw then wait till Sat for anything else.  

I am waiting for dairy as the last thing I add, but try adding coconut flakes or fruit to it.  Then you are just having dairy and not two things you haven't had in 30 days at once.  

How do you feel today?  I am trying to focus on my NSV's today and even though I didn't lose pounds and still get bloated (I was hoping to figure out what was causing it) I am focusing on the fact that I feel great, never got bad allergies when it is usually a terrible time of year for me, I sleep better and my skin has cleared up.  Plus, I had fun!  I always loved cooking so it was fun for me to prepare and cook every meal.  

I hope your reinto is going well!

Archived