Day 5 - crazy dreams!

Anaiskv

Hi everyone! This is day 5 of my first whole30 and there's definitely something weird going on. I read the timeline and heard so many testimonials from people whose experience fell in with it, that I kind of just assumed that's how it would go. The thing is, all my symptoms seem to be out of order. For example, I never got the sugar hangover, but I was really tired on days 2/3; I was really bloated yesterday, even though they said that's supposed to happen on day 9 or something; I'm having really vivid dreams but not about food; and I'm still constipated but I guess that's normal???

Does anyone have any words of wisdom? I'm not quitting my whole30, I just wish I knew why my timeline seems so different!

Thank you - and good luck to everyone!!! ❤️

Totally normal! I'm on day five as well and I believe it was day two or three I was extremely bloated. I never experienced the hangover I was tired as well but still upbeat. I had a little head pain but not strong enough to really call it a headache. I did notice last night I was pretty irritable so I might just be in line with the "kill all things" stage haha.

Archived