Nut/Seed based sauces

I know that we are supposed to have a handful of nuts every other day so is it the same with nut/seed based sauces? I just looooooooove sunshine sauce and I also like tahini based sauce. I still love my homemade mayonnaise but I would love to add my sunshine sauce at every meal. ^_^ What is the recommended serving?

Thanks in advance.

I know that we are supposed to have a handful of nuts every other day so is it the same with nut/seed based sauces? I just looooooooove sunshine sauce and I also like tahini based sauce. I still love my homemade mayonnaise but I would love to add my sunshine sauce at every meal. ^_^ What is the recommended serving?

Thanks in advance.

You are not "supposed" to have a handful of nuts every other day. You don't have to eat any nuts on a Whole30. If you do eat nuts, the general advice is to eat them sparingly, both because they are not an optimal fat source and because, for many people, it is easy to over consume them and/or they lead to fruit/sugar cravings.

As for Sunshine Sauce at every meal, my personal approach is to vary my foods as much as I can and I would never consume ANYTHING at every meal.

Archived