Looking for buddy starting week of Oct 8

Sssheri1980

I've been doing 75% Paleo for the past month and am ready to get more serious with a Whole30. I find it much easier to stay on track with a support person. I'm looking for someone who wants to email with me regularly meal plans and progress, complaints and positives.

I'm a 30 year old female with a young daughter. I've got some pounds to lose that I've been struggling with for a while. Anyone want to do this with me?

I would love to be your accountability buddy! I, too, have done about 75% paleo for the past few years (I now live in Germany and it has been much more difficult as part of traveling and experiencing cultures, in my opinion, is trying local cuisines and drinks!).

I also have weight to lose but am determined to really focus on overall health during these 30 days. I told my husband to take the scale and hide it because if it is there, I will use it! I also want to change my relationship with food. Right now, I am not a huge veggie fan, so am hoping to change my taste buds to help out in that area. Also, I feel like I never have any will power, so am hoping to break some of those chains.

Do you know how to send a personal message to each other to send contact info so that we can start supporting each other?

Archived