Started 25 June - Aussie chick

LaurenBruins

I am on day 3 and so far no issues! i was super prepared and had meals and snacks done just as suggested. This is going to give me the best chance of sticking to this.

I am heading on a Europe holiday in 5 weeks and want to have energy to walk all day and feel comfortable in summer clothes and on the beach. I'm looking forward to making it through horrible July (in Australia) and not stacking on a winter layer during busy season at work. I also need to slay my sugar-dragon and mood swings.

I'm in Australia too, and on D2 today. I finished my first W30 last week, so I'm starting my second round as I feel I need a few strict rounds to help my autoimmune, intolerances and weight. 

How are you going on day 4? In my first round Day 4 to day 7 were tough for me as I had headaches! But once I got past day 7, I felt amazing for a couple of weeks! 

Hi Isabell

Thanks for your comment. D4 is great! I did a cycling class during my lunch break and felt good all day! Strange because I've reduced caffeine also. I think it's been easy because I was so prepared!

Congratulations on finishing the W30! Amazing effort. I have attempted before but never excluded EVERYTHING. I have done a 14 day cold pressed juice cleanse before which is awesome. Perhaps if you're still struggling with autoimmune issues you could attempt one of those?

Archived