Starting tomorrow (August 1!!)

Karen_Suep

Hi. I'm starting tomorrow at 11 wks post partum although I've been eating whole30ish off and on for a few weeks. My husband is on board since it means we will be eating out less and most of our favorite meals are already w30 or easily modified to be compliant (although I may have to find another way of making chicken burgers than my recipe....) I'm looking forward to the challenge!

Some goals: finding out food intolerances for me and my baby, better blood sugar control and better cholesterol overall (my Endo is on board which is nice!), a more even temper and energy level (I noticed I don't get frustrated with my toddler as quickly if i eat a w30 breakfast), and maybe a little weight loss (although that's not a big one for me.)

I'll be instagramming most of my meals @takingbackmypancreas if you wanna follow along.

This is my first whole30 and I am on day 5. I also have a toddler and one of my goals is to be more patient with her. I think since I have been feeling horrible, I have RA, and been having personal issues, that this will help because I will feel better with my RA, have more energy with her at night, and just an overall need an upper/booster to help with weight loss and all of the above. Good luck to you.

Thanks! I have been expecting to be more impatient with my toddler but I feel great and more patient with her (and she's been trying to push limits the last couple of days.) she lost a few privileges. Maybe I should make her whole 30 too.... (It's just me this round. I bet the NSVs will have my husband thinking he should join me lol)

Archived