Starting August 5th

HumblyHopeful

And I am stressed out because I have an autoimmune disease, I have a histamine disease, and I have IBS.  Has anyone else completed a Whole30/60/90/+ with multiple health issues?  Did any of your health diagnosis or symptoms go away?

I just miss my healthy body, my being able to be and stay active, especially dancing...and not being in pain all. the. time. 

Hi there, sounds like you are dealing with similar things as I am. I should be following No fodmaps, low histamine and anti inflammatory protocals. Not easy. I have been struggling alot with sugar, and I don't feel confident in getting this going for myself. BUt I am encouraged by the idea of possibly feeling so much better, with less symptoms/reactions so I plan to jump on board starting tomorrow as well!  Good luck to you! 

Hi Becky!  I am glad I am not the only person to try this intense Whole30, but I am sorry that you have similar problems.  Today I craved sugar quite badly and the only thing that helped was coconut with salt and carbonated water.  Have you found anything to help with this?  

Archived