September 1: Fresh Start

CoffeeBean

A lady I work with committed to her 2nd Whole30 back in November 2015.  It dawned on me yesterday that she really has changed from it, considering it's coming up on a full year and she continues to exude energy.  I want that.  I want to redefine myself as well as inspire others (even if it's slow and subtle).  Ditching the scale is exciting, as I've watched each bunnyhill of combined digits affect my mood day in & out for years.

Working (more like playing, tbh) with children requires a lot of energy & on the side I'm studying for another degree.  I've developed a bad habit of anxious nibbling and will be happy to kick that.  Oh the time that would be saved!  Haha.

I love people and I need to show myself some more love.  Am starting my challenge today and am happy to support others but will need a hand as well.

Thanks (:

Started my 2nd whole30 today. Just needed to kick some summer habits. I am a retired teacher, so I know how much energy you need!  Take advantage of the weekends to prep for weekday meals. You will feel great skipping all the snack aisles in the grocery store!

Archived