Today is the day (9/19/2016) starting my 1st Whole30

Sldibiaso

Hello.  I'm starting my first Whole30 today and wanted to say hello.  I'm looking forward to completing this challenge.  

I'm a wife to a great guy and mother to 2 boys.   We are a pretty active family. I work full time, but also try to find time to work out, knit, and sew.

12 hours ago, margaretlogan7 said:

I am starting today, 09/20, so one day behind you both. but would love to hold each other accountable and give support! 

@Colleenor do you like the real plans?

I really, really like it so far.  It's so easy to change things around, change amounts, the list is great. The food has been good so far too. I would give it a big thumbs up so far!  And I would love a little accountability group:) day 2 went well but I've been rocking a huge headache all afternoon...hopefully I can sleep it off!  

I used gel capsule Advil (ibuprofen) which doesn't contain the sugar that coats the normal Advil. Also I read in a separate whole30 blog post that applying peppermint oil to the back of your neck, forehead and temples in an "unbroken halo" will give a different sensation and may help relieve headaches. Hope this helps! I am also a little exhausted after day 2 -- and craving a slice of cookie cake that is lying out in our apartment living room :/. here is my person blog! Feel free to follow and comment! 

Archived