Starting Whole30 Monday 10/31. Looking for people to do it with!

Pritika

Goooooood Morning everyone! Happy Day 1!!!!  I tried to ease myself into this and cut way back on sugar last week so hopefully this won't be crazy hard. I'm hoping to avoid the "I want to punch you in the face just because" detox symptoms and the good thing is my hubby is away this week so I'll only be at war with myself. :P. I prepped last evening and have my meals planned for the whole week. Breakfast today was eggs and spinach with coffee that I added a little bit of coconut oil too. I know it's going to seem like you are already juggling this new way of living, but try to add a little walk in each day to get those endorphins going and give you some energy. Or you could tell me to go to heck, but as a fitness instructor I promise you that endorphins are better than any sugar!!!! Best of luck today. You can do it!!

7 hours ago, Karenlr said:

I started yesterday and would love to work with a support group!  Today is Day 2 and I am already missing my coffee with cream but I'm trying it black and hoping I adjust!

How is everyone doing on Day 2? 

look into Califia better half or nutpods! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line!! I did my 1st whole 30 june 2016, starting round 2 nov 1st. I have been creamer free all this time! I am so happy! Creamer was a huge goal to cut out of my life!!! 

Yes, received nut pods today and it's delicious in coffee!  My husband is thankfully, very supportive of me and my four year old loves cauliflower....and sugar.  It's more the holiday part that I think they will be resistant to but it's all good. I just have to do me :-) and my daughter will follow because she does everything momma does.  I understand about the budget part.  I feel like Aldi and Costco have more cost effective options.   You just need more $ up front at Costco.  But I totally get that situation and have to work out my budget too.

Archived