Ready 2 Start Jan 9th

Unhealthy2Healthy1

This isn’t my first time attempting a lifestyle change when it comes to what I put into my body. But for the last few years I have been tired of feeling bloated, fatigued and in constant physical pain. Im 35 and most of the time feel as though I should be 60 (no joke) When it comes to feeling physically energetic, I lack in having it naturally, constantly feeling fatigued. I have suffered from daily headaches that I blame on my light colored eyes. But the worst part, the part that keeps me from getting up and moving (exercising) is the immense pain in my joints and the inflammation that comes with it.  This is just the main problem areas off the top of my head that I can express to you. There are many more problem areas like, interrupted sleep, mental fogginess, grumpiness and many more symptoms that come with not have a healthy well balanced diet. I remember back in 2012 when I had first started my Beachbody journey how much I enjoyed the lifestyle and I enjoyed sharing with others about it. I felt awesome and was always on the go. Since my pregnancy with Edward I really REALLY fell off my game and completely regressed back to ALL of my unhealthy eating habits. Most of what I put into my body now a days is of no good to me physically, mentally or emotionally. I have noticed that I have been more complaintful about my physical problems, like my knees, hips back and neck. I had spoken to Katy about 6 months ago about Whole30, how I had felt the same exact way she had how I wanted more information. I have had the desire to do multiple different things in regards to my unhealthy lifestyle without putting a ton of pills into my body and other things that I inevitably forget to take and or makes me feel worse than when I started. So, I’m asking for anyone and everyone’s support in my attempt once again and changing my unhealthy eating habits and becoming a healthy individual. This is at a time in my life where I feel it is so very important for me to make these changes at my age. Not just for my boys but for MY LIFE. My mom died at 48 because of many different things but a lot of it had to do with what she put in her body. She didn’t take care of herself and as a result her life ended much sooner than Im sure she would have had she made different choices in regards to her health. I don’t want to leave my young kids without a mom. I know I have a choice and I am making that choice now. I ordered the, “It Starts With Food” Book and look forward to breaking bad habits.

Good luck! I will also be starting on Jan 9th and this will be my 2nd Whole 30. I did my first W30 in June of 2015 and I can honestly say it completely changed my life and my relationship with food. I think the most important thing you can do to succeed in the program is to educated yourself on what is and isn't allowed and then PLAN PLAN PLAN! Instagram, Pinterest, and this forum are great sources for recipes and support. 

Archived