Jan 3rd start

milligangirl

I am so excited to cleanse and eat healthier.  I'm on day 2 and boy meal prep is a must.  I have prepped in the past and gotten away from it, so it is refreshing to reach in the fridge and have a snack to grab and dinner already ready in the crock pot.  I have to say my co-workers have brought holiday cookies and junk in here and made bagels and have starved me to death but I'm moving on with my eggs in a tin and know that in 30 days I'll feel better and look better.

Kim

I started on the third too! Today we had a company lunch and I was able to stick to it! Ordered the house salad and used oil and vinegar for my dressing. Also got the ahi tuna without any of the rice or sauce or anything delicious they said came on it! 

That is awesome.  I had to have lunch out of the office yesterday and we went to chili's I ordered a steak dry no butter, seasoning and steamed broccoli plain with a salad no cheese or croutons and oil and vinegar I was so happy!!  Today I am tired and achy but I'm sure it's just the lack of sugar (and I didn't have much before but I do love bread)

Archived