Starting Monday 9th for the very first time

Livia and Nigel

Feeling nervously excited about starting this programme as we have been Paleo for a while but have slipped backwards.

I read Food Freedom Forever this Xmas and was inspired. So we are both on the journey of Food Freedom.

I'm going to up the anti a little as I have Psoriasis and want to know what foods, once and for all, affect me more than others - so we'll be doing the Whole 30 with AIP recipes.

Looking forward to connecting on this journey.

Liv and Nige

Hi, I'm starting Jan 9th too. First time and I have not been Paleo. I've been suagary-o. Not looking forward to Thursday's headache but I've got myself some amazing herbal tea that I can't wait to have as a treat. I also have psoriasis and hope to identify triggers. What's AIP? 

Nicole

Hi! You guys got this! I'm starting my round 2 on Jan 9th. This time is going to be harder since the first round was mostly paleo to W30. This time I've been eating horribly. I'm going to have a much bigger detox. But I know I can do it. 

Hi I'm starting Monday 9th and as well have psoriasis and want to find out if a diet change could improve things.

Feeling nervous anticipation but feel well prepared. I was going to start 1st and have been preparing and tried some recipes even made a stock!  A friend is also starting tomorrow 

Peta

Archived