Start June 30!!

alexd8

Hi! My name's Alex. I successfully completed my first Whole30 back in April, but quickly fell off the wagon soon after. Looking back on my experience I realized I focused a lot on the foods I could NOT eat instead of listening to my body. I felt great physically and my self-confidence was at an all-time high, but I was mentally exhausted because all I thought of during the 30 days was all the chips and candy I would eat. This time around I want to focus on fueling my body with good non-processed foods and make that a lifestyle!

Join me if this is your first time or join me if you are re-starting/doing another round! The community helped me so much my first time and I would love to build a support system again for everyone! 

Hi Alex!  I'm starting my first Whole30 on Saturday.  Thank you for writing about your experience.  I feel pretty confident going into this, especially because my husband has agreed to do it with me so I have a buddy to do it with.  However, I wanted to join this forum to stay accountable and to get the experience of others who have been through this before.  I will do like you say and really focus on making this a lifestyle and not just a 30 day diet and then go back to my old ways.  Thanks again for posting! :)

Archived