Starting whole30 #2 Nov 6th

Tina44

Ok, so I did not post but maybe once on my first whole30, which was completed about 30 days ago. I have stayed primal, have had a little dairy here and there, but the one thing I had and am starting to want daily is chocolate.....I swear once I put it in my body something happens and I want it everyday.

I have lost some weight over the past few months but still feel like I'm not where I want to be mentally, physically(as in how much strength I have). I have this feeling that I'm just not where i can be with food, physical strength, health, etc. So I am ready to begin another whole30:) hoping I can work on more of the mental/ emotional ties to wanting certain foods. My first whole30 really changed my life, I don't want to go backwards. I want to grow and this, as crazy as it sounds has been the best place to start for me.

I wanted to commit to someone out loud that I am going to begin tomorrow, so whoever reads this.....I am making the commitment to start another whole30 journey.

The other commitment I want to make is to start working out. I haven't even begun to do any physical activity, and it's time. This is also something I need to commit to, so here I go... Tomorrow will be my day 1:)

Thanks everyone!

Archived