Dreaming

Jessica Koenig

The dreams have been getting me. That and a few headaches are really the only issues I am having. Last night I dreamnt I drank a Sprite on day 28. I hate Sprite. lol

Thankfully, they are just dreams. Good luck :)

Omg sprite, that's funny! I didn't have dreams last night that were awful, so it's an improvement. I felt like I was coming down with something yesterday, so I ate vitamin dense foods and drank extra water and i'm feeling chipper today. I hope it continues to stay this easy/hard. The cravings are rough at times, and it's hard denying foods from other people but so far, so good. Day 5 today and I feel like it's all I think about. Trying to be less obsessive about it. Good luck to you as well! :)

I've really not had any hardcore cravings except for booze, lol.

I'm on day 22...final lap so to speak...I know I will continue to eat this way at home and here at the office. Def gonna adopt the 80/20 rule. 80% of the time I will be compliant, and 20% not. I think it could totally be doable.

The things that have been tough have been a few headaches. One was on day 3 and one was on the 4th of July, day 14. It felt like I had downed a bottle of cheap wine, but nope. So weird. Guess it's my body detoxing, ::happiness::

Nice! Well, i'm feeling good today! I'm waking up before my alarm and actually getting sleep..already...which is very strange to me because i have insomnia. Just amazing. It's also amazing how SWEET things like sweet potatoes taste plain in such a short amount of time with no added sugar. I def plan on doing the 80/20 once i'm done with this round, if i don't do another with my boyfriend (he's away for military currently). Good for you! I'm loving it. 

Archived