Start date July 15

Wendyy

Hi everyone! I started on the 15. This is my first whole30. Anyone out there who started around the same time and need a buddy? I'd like to learn to stop using food to feed my emotions and stop yo-yo dieting. I'd also like to rev up my metabolism and I'm almost in the prediabetic range. I'd definitely like to get lower numbers where that's concerned. Im really excited to get into this and see results. I really enjoy reading everyone's posts. It really helps motivate me.  I'm at day 3 and I guess I'm still in the honeymoon phase, because I feel great and love it.  

Hi Wendy,  I restarted on Saturday, after day 5.  I ate noncompliant cashews by mistake, but chose to go ahead and restart after that.  We went out that night then so I ended up letting it get me and definitely had to restart.  It's been much easier than I thought it would be. If you are still looking for a buddy I'd love one.

It's my first Whole30.  My OB/GYN recommended that I try this.  I need to lose weight, but she thought it would help with my PCOS.  The last 4 days have been super for me, so I'm hoping I actually benefited from the first 5 days as well.

Archived