Whole 30 to reduce physical ailments

Donna

Hi All:

Back in the game today. It's Day #1! I am so sick from introducing everything bad this past few weeks. I have been in Sin City nutritionally. Once Hurricane Sandy started my eating went south. Our electric went out and I started eating bread. Then it was peanut butter, then it was Fluff....I began itching all over and my rosacea started flaring horribly. Our electric was off, our cable, our phones and we were housebound.

I work in a school and we were out of school over one week with the hurricane and then in rolled our first snow storm. I am finally sick and tired of being sick and tired from eating this way. I have embraced this way of eating and been incredibly successful but totally fell off wagon.

So I was great on Saturday and yesterday spent 8 hrs doing hard and physical hurricane relief work (dumpster filling) and the volunteer bathroom area had free food, yup PIZZA or macaroni and meatballs....so that put the end to my success yesterday.

Day 1 and I will be honest and not commit to Thanksgiving. But I have to commit until then....one day at a time....

Donna

Well done on getting back in to it. I've been watching Hurricane Sandy and it's aftermath on TV and can't imagine how stressful it must have been to be caught up in it, at times like that you just have to eat whatever's available to keep you alive. So glad you're back here posting and able to get back taking care of your health.

Archived