planning stages

i am still in planning stages as i have mentioned in previous posts but i have a question.i am not an athlete nor am super active in my day but my typical day is crazy. should i be eating like an athlete would? my typical day involes anywhere from 15thousand to 20 thousand steps a day.currently i am eating 4 to 6 small meals a day to keep me going. a typical day for me goes like so..

5am wake up.

from 5 am to 7 am its meal prep for the day and breakfast and getting ready

out door at 7am and at gym by 745 am

1030 am i usually have a protein bar ( i know i will have to find alternate protein sources when i start whole 30)

by 11 am i at work.i work as a cook so am on my feet constantly, barely have any breaks and usually only sit to have lunch at noon and supper at 5. i have a snack around 2 or 3 while i am still running around kitchen working

done work at 7pm and home by 715pm. and then i crash. i grab a snack of some kind and put my feet up on my couch and dont move until i go to bed around 9pm

thats a typical day monday to friday for me. every other weekend it gets a little more crazy as i work 930 am to 7pm. so im not really an athlete but i am very active so was just wondering how to plan meals around my crazy life

Archived