Accidently had soda

Teejayyy

So last night my family and I were coming back from Grand Canyon. It was late and we stopped at McDonalds. My partner went in with both of our water cups. He brought back his cup full of Dr. Pepper and mine with water. Put down his Dr. Pepper near me. I assumed that it was water. Took a sip and realized my mistake. Immediately put it down and grabbed my water cup. I was half asleep. Do I need to restart my whole 30?

1 hour ago, Teejayyy said:

So last night my family and I were coming back from Grand Canyon. It was late and we stopped at McDonalds. My partner went in with both of our water cups. He brought back his cup full of Dr. Pepper and mine with water. Put down his Dr. Pepper near me. I assumed that it was water. Took a sip and realized my mistake. Immediately put it down and grabbed my water cup. I was half asleep. Do I need to restart my whole 30?

There are articles you can read and then make a decision for yourself, but if it were me I wouldn't re-start. You didn't purposely take a sip of soda, so unless you made a decision to keep drinking it after that first initial sip I'd say keep on going!

Archived