Restaurants in Raleigh, NC that are Whole30 compliant?

Becca.Harris

My hubby and I are starting Whole30 for the first time ever on January 2nd! I am planning out all my meals, as well as trying to get a list of restaurants and things that I can get on them as I love getting meals with friends and want to have some options I know that I can eat at. Any ideas for me? I know that I can get a carnita salad at Chipotle, but thats about it. 

Hi Becca,

I find that with the right questions, and investigative eye, I can find at least something at any restaurant. Without a list of places you are hoping to go to though, it's hard for me to say. Feel free to post links to places you are thinking would be a good option, and I'm happy to take a look for you. I think it's great you are planning ahead for all scenarios. It's nearly impossible to avoid eating out at all during a Whole30.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! I’m in Apex on my second whole 30.  Last go round, Panera was not a great choice. Their meats are all non-compliant, and they don’t have O&V as a dressing option (none of their dressings are compliant either). I ended up paying full price for a bowl of lettuce and an apple. 

I’ve been eyeballing Jasmin as a possible option, just for the gyro meat and salad no feta, but need to go in person because their spice rub ingredients aren’t listed online. I also feel like most smaller, plant-centric, and more conscientious places would work with you. Irregardless Cafe, Fiction Kitchen, and Raleigh Raw might be good places to investigate if you’re trying to plan a night out.

Archived