First Time beginning 1/1/13, excited and intimidated.

Iris_CR

I decided last night to begin the Whole 30 program! I am so excited...and slightly intimidated.

I am a divorced mother of two, a full-time student and I also work so, the preparation that I need to be able to stay on track will be extensive. I began paleo in September after discovering CrossFit but fell off over quite a bit over the holidays. I'm going to use the Whole 30 as a fresh start and, since I'm going to Belize in March, hopefully it'll help me lose some weight too.

This will be my third Whole30, so I've been hanging around here for a while. this is an awesome, supportive group of non-judgmental people, and the support and accountability are keys to my success. When I drift away, so does my eating. Stick around. Belize is on my bucket list, so I'll want all the details when you get back.

Accountability is definitely helpful. I've found myself sneaking treats over the holidays when no one was looking, while still presenting myself as "the healthy one." If you'd like, you can make a log here: http://forum.whole9life.com/forum/24-your-whole30-log/ to really track your progress and hold yourself to high standards. Good luck! :D

Archived