The hubby & I starting the Whole30 tomorrow!

Brittany Moscoso

My husband and I have both read It Starts with Food and are really excited to start the program. We cleaned out our refrigerator and pantry today and went shopping for Whole30-approved items (granted, NYE is probably NOT the best day to do this).

I have have suffered from migraines, joint aches, and stomach issues long enough! My mom suffers from fibromyalgia and I see all of the medications she takes on a daily basis...I refuse to follow in her footsteps.

Diabetes runs in my hubby's family, so he is trying to nip that risk in the bud sooner rather than later. And we are both looking forward to having more energy.

We both want to say thanks for making all of this fantastic information free and available online. So glad to be a part of this community and we haven't even started yet!

Brittany

Thanks! I consider myself very lucky that my husband was willing to join me on this journey. Especially today, our Day 1, when I had a couple mental/emotional breakdowns about the amount of cooking (and dish washing) I'm going to have to do on this program. I am waaaaay out of my comfort zone here! But, he jumped in to help out and has washed the dishes, pots, and pans after each meal so far. He's a keeper!

Hoping it only gets easier...

Brittany

Archived