Coconut Aminos were just the start....

Megifl

Started Jan 24, day my doc said liver at 80% non functioning. She's also on it... Excited week 1, 2 sugar withdrawal days, but now at the end  bored so I read the what you do if your bored page. Asked 'what to do with leftover chicken'. Found a stir fry recipe, realized I was almost out of coconut aminos. Now I know what being in withdrawal could be! Immediately ordered more. It's my go to for any leftover protein in fowl or fish category. Easy program overall. So I'll just make it a whole 90. Liver doc is thrilled. Do I need to say more about how happy I am? Lost 10% of my weight per doc request... 20 lbs. As an apple, I've lost 8"off my waist. Shock!  I can touch my toes! Many times! In a row! Have always hated water, but now drink a sink full. Happily. My brother's birthday was yesterday. I used to bake for embassies, so I made 80 cupcakes and a regular cake. Not even a twinge of desire....  THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING UP THIS PROGRAM!! 

Good for you!!  That's awesome!!      Funny - I just used up my coconut aminos too, love the stuff.  Have to find some right away.  I know what you mean about being an apple.  I used to be pretty athletically built when I was young, and now I'm an apple!!  I always thought I would be a pear!!  Weight loss is slow for me because I'm hypothyroid, but I'm in it more to feel better so that's ok.  Actually, I'm desperate to feel better, my life is ruined right now.  My initial goal is to do a 100 day, but hopefully stay on indefinitely.  It's so wonderful that your liver is improving already!  Keep up the great work!

Archived