Starting on Monday March 19th! First Timer Here

Free4ever

So far on Day 4 of the Whole 30 and I gotta tell you it’s been amazing so far! Been eating hard boiled eggs in the morning, fruits throughout the day and a chicken salad from Whole Foods with a tiny bit of dressing. My body is not used to these changes but everyday it’ll get better! So far for dinner it’s been chicken with potatoes and broccoli, salmon and broccoli, and meatloaf w/o bread crumbs potatoes and stuffed peppers. Today it’s been the same for both breakfast and lunch. Dinner will be leftovers from Monday with some stuffed peppers. Let’s keep this rolling would love to hear everyone’s progress and what they are having trouble with.

thanks

dan 

Hey Dan,

Sounds like you're settling into a good routine. Just started day 5, and I am ready for this week to be over! Work has been very busy and very stressful, and I've been so grateful for the meal planning and prepping I did last weekend. I have been pretty exhausted the last couple days, but I don't know if it's whole 30 related, due to jetlag since I just returned from a work trip, due to stress at work or (most likely) a combination of all of the above. I'm looking forward to another great week next week and a good weekend coming up!

Sierra

• 2 weeks later...

No worries! Life gets super busy, and I understand that @Dkiely46 :)

I'm doing well! I ended up restarting my 30 days after Easter because of a fixed meal dinner on Thursday night and then Easter, both of which I was pretty sure had some non compliant foods, no matter how much I tried to avoid them. I also found out that the magnesium supplement I was taking had soy in it. Yikes! Anyways, I'm still here and just finished up Day 5. Still feeling about the same, no big changes.

@Roonster honestly it’s all about eating right... it’s okay that you restarted. Just stick to it every day. I’ve been working out almost everyday and eating right has helped with the changes. It’s a perfect combination of the two. But keep it up you got this and keep it going!

Archived