2013, Let's *do* this!

RaeDawnOnly

Hi everyone!

I started my Whole 30 on Jan 1st so I'm now on day 2.

I've been eating a Paleo/Primal diet since September and haven't touched sweets for years. While most of the Whole 30 guidelines won't be a struggle for me, I know completely giving up dairy and cutting back on fruit, as well as cutting back on coffee (my own little goal) will be a challenge. I'm working on pinpointing my specific goals this week, but overall, I need to take better care of myself. Winter is especially hard for me, Stress management, sleep, mood and all that good stuff.

Looking forward to whatever the next 28 days brings, good or.... challenging-- what a great way to start the year!

Welcome. I started my 2nd W30 2 days ago. I too am writing out specific goals but I keep dithering on the coffee one :) I usually only have 1 cup a day (not saying what size ;) ) but occasionally 2. Keep us posted how you get on with it.

Thank you! By now I'd be on my second or third giant cup of coffee for the day-- glad I'm not the only one who's suffering :P I suppose there are worse vices in the world..... I have learned to like my coffee black, though. I thought that would never happen!

Archived