Started Program on July 16

elenif

Hello everyone!

My name is Eleni and I live in NC. I am a Whole30 newbie! I started the program on July 16 and today is day 3. I eat fairly healthy and recently lost 30 LBS on Weight Watchers. I have portion control down but I wanted to clear out the other "crap" in my system. I generally don't eat a lot of sugar, but I'll tell you guys, the STRUGGLE IS REAL. The headaches are insane!!! 

So far, the thing I miss the most is chewing gum! 

:-) 

Hi there - I started on July 15 so we are pretty close in timing.  I actually did a 10 day trial run prior to a big event and then restarted on the 15th so I am just one day ahead of you. :)  So far, so good.  I craved some sugar in the first few days and my running has been hard (feeling winded and lethargic) but I think that is my body getting used to the cleaner foods.  I am also looking to clear out junk from 3 weeks in Europe.  I normally eat pretty healthy when I am home but I travel a lot so I have to get rid of these cravings so that I can sustain healthy eating habits!  Feel free to post back and forth if you want!  Linda in Los Angeles.

Archived