Starting March 18

Annette22

I'm taking the plunge after years of eating junk, junk, junk. I feel terrible and I want to be here for my kids and be a fun mom. I gained 60 pounds 8 years ago and have lost 30 pounds twice, only to gain it back again. THIS TIME, I am going to focus on overall health and how I feel. Hopefully, weight reduction will follow.

Hello! I am starting the Whole 30 March 18th too and looking for a few others to do it with!  This will be my second time doing the Whole30.  I completed my first whole30  Feb 2018 and it was life changing- difficult- tiring- challenging to say the least but I felt the best I have EVER FELT!! It is so worth the time and effort to take care of our bodies by eating healthy food.   It also helps immensely to have accountability partners which is what this group offers!  So here I am- my name is Jennifer, in Raleigh NC.  49 years old mother of 3 teenagers wife of 23 years to my husband who is also going to be doing this along with me for the first time.    Looking forward to a new start with you both at feeling great again!

Also starting the 18th! I've been calorie counting for years, but lately I'm not seeing the results I want. I often find myself staying within calorie limits, but filling the day with cereal, ice cream bars, etc. I know it'll be challenging, but I can't wait to completely overhaul my relationship with food. Good luck to everyone else starting tomorrow, we got this! :) 

Hi all! I was planning to start tomorrow and wondering if I could still join your topic? I have done the whole30 last year and felt really great because of it. But my "bad eating habits" returned during the food freedom phase, so I wanna go back to basics again. I would really love to share experiences and possibly also recipes? How did your first days go?

Archived