Jen's whole 30..maybe more

JenJen1986

Day 1!

Ok so starting this thing with not much planning because I'm so uncomfortable. Lots of stomach issues, excema issues, and aches and pains. (Not old enough for this!) Also, I have a great family I want to stay healthy for!! Wish me luck I'm planning to do at least a whole 30 maybe even take this a little longer. 

Plan for food: 

Am snack:coffee and a banana (poor planning remember..)

M1: eggs, with spinich, salsa, and bacon

M2: compliant sausage with bell pepper and raspberries with almond butter

M3: steak and salad? 

Ok everyone... Obviously my last attempt at a whole 30 bombed BUT...my excema has only gotten worse and I'm feeling miserable and like a crazy person. Ugh so  I've gotta try this again because I am miserable. Here we go!! Tomorrow will be my day 1 and food plan for the day I'm thinking will look like this:

-M1: eggs spinich and bacon

M2: sausages, butternut squash, and salad

M3: hamburger, salad 

Day 8 done today is day 9!

Doing pretty well sorry about the lack of love info I'm finding I'm enjoying just eating the food without logging it. My excema is already better and I'm feeling smaller! I really feel good and am already thinking about continuing after the 30 days. 

Day 15:D

Half way there!!! Excema is already so so much better and I'm feeling good!! Now the real trick will be doing proper reintroductions when this is all over so I know what's bothering my skin. Also realizing it was likely stress related. Yikes.  

Archived