Starting May 1!

Suzgleadall

Hi everyone,

My name is Suzanne and I’ve attempted a Whole30 a couple of times in the past but have never successfully completed one. I found out that I have a bunch of food sensitivities and really cleaned up my diet and started working out and lost 40 lbs. That is up until a couple of months ago. I’ve let stress get the best of me and  I’ve been eating terrible, I feel tired and miserable and I can feel some of the weight I lost start to creep back on. I’m hoping to use Whole30 as a way to regroup and get back into better habits and a healthier mind set. I’m excited for the challenge in May and all the help and support we can all offer to one another.

Hello! I’m starting May 1 also. As the date looms closer I get a little bit more nervous. I am not sure I can give up bread and soda together. 

I lasted like a week or so last time, but I didn’t understand the rules as clearly, had less money to spend on food, and at one point I forgot and took one sip of beer. I was so mad that I had to start over I just gave up. I regret that now as now I’m back with even more problems and I gained another 50 lbs. I do have a medical condition that contributes, but still. I’m eating a lot of junk and a lot of carbs.

On 4/29/2019 at 4:34 PM, Laurie's All In said:

I'm a newbie starting May 1st.  Just found out I have a medical condition as well so hoping the dietary changes help. 

Same girl, same. I’m hoping to make constant nausea better. Doctor says it’s silent reflux but I don’t know.

Archived