Restarting my second whole30...third time lucky!

nutshell

I'm writing this on the forum because I want to hold myself TOTALLY ACCOUNTABLE lol! I started my second whole30 on December 26th, but slipped up about day 5...restarted it, and yesterday again (day 6) felt that I had made too many decisions to 'ignore' having the knowledge of off plan restaurant oils and extra sugar used in my food...so here I am starting for the THIRD time!

Even though this is my second whole30, in a way I'm finding it even harder than the first! I think since I have been eating paleo for a while now and feel like I'm making healthy choices most of the time, my brain feels it is easier to justify the little slip ups here and there...BUT as others have written, while doing the whole30 these constant justifications you must make to yourself if you stray off course is really taxing on the brain...it is SO much easier to just commit 100% to the plan no matter what, than have to deal with feelings of failure, guilt, remorse, whatever!

So here I am committed TOTALLY this time to making it work for a whole 30 days - third time's the charm!!!

• 4 months later...

ı hear you and understand you very very much.

today ı had a slip up big time like goat cheese and stufff.. feeling really bloated and ı find ıt very hard right now to start again. besides ı think ı usually over do on somethıng like nuts or sometımes meat and fruit.. ı wanna start and finish it but everytime ı try ı fail..

Archived