Whole30: Day One 1/7/13

LTsurf

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to come to the forum and introduce myself. My name is Lindsay and I have begun my Whole30 journey today. I would love to get helpful tips and tricks from everyone in this community over the next 30 days. I am already strictly gluten-free and have been since April 2012 so I don't think Whole30 will be too much of an adjustment for me. I am doing whole30 to help lower my cholesterol and improve some of my recent bloodwork numbers.

I have a blog and I will be writing about my experience at fitandawesome.com. My goals are currently listed there in more detailed format if anyone wants to take a look at them.

I look forward to connecting with fellow whole30 participants.

Lindsay

Alright, I am on Day 5. I feel pretty good and starting to notice small differences in my body - my collar bone and ribs feel a bit more distinct and my stomach feels less bloated. I did have a lot of GI distress on Wednesday though (day 3). Is that normal? It was pretty bad. I would love to find out more info from anyone.

I had tuna with lemon for lunch and a primal smoothie with kale, pineapple, banana, and coconut milk. I am having a great time on Whole30 so far but the hardest will be getting through the weekend without a sip of wine. I love coming home on Friday nights and cracking open a bottle of red wine. Gah! Okay, I'm done now. I am blogging about my whole30 on my site. Check it out if you're interested!

Archived